Print, save, and export
The File menu allows printing and exporting. You can also print an individual grid cell or save the grid or plot as a PNG file.
To print the grid or plot, see Display and manipulate grid images and contour plots.
To export calculation results to XML:
◆ On the File menu, click Save or Save As to save the calculation results for each grid cell to XML or Microsoft Excel (XML).
To print the grid display or calculation results:
◆ On the File menu, click one of the following:
- Print Display to print the display as a graphical object. The dialog allows output to be written to a PDF file.
- Print Results to print the results of the grid display formatted as a PDF file. All the information displayed in the grid cell details popover is output for every grid cell by this command.
To print an individual grid cell:
- Click the grid cell.
- Click . The dialog allows output to be written to a PDF file.
To save the grid or plot as a PNG file:
- Click the button under Plotting options, and click Save image.
- Enter a file name, and click .